Monday, July 18, 2011

moving in grace

the are are times in your life that you feel that yo do not have strength to revisit, there are many different reason why we suppress are memories.
I have spend most of my adult life trying to block out stuff that i choose not to remember.
I am beginning to see how God has held me through my childhood and now in my adult hood.
There are times when i have been so exhausted by holding on to my past, not allowing God in too scared to go back into those spaces that i have lock things into. Holding on to this has slowly been destroying me at times taking me very close to death.
If i gave in and fully given in to the power that the past in I would have been accepting that God does not have the power that I know and believe and submited to the devil.
As we give our memories over to the great and awesome creator he and only he can heal the areas that noone can reach Jesus was approached by a Leper in these verses who said that if Jesus was willing to heal him, Jesus could make him clean. Jesus replied, I am willing, and proceeded to heal the man.
Even though this referred to a out ward healing God does not just heal what people can see on the outside but he heals the stuff that we can not see the stuff that causes us to be emotional lepers.
We do not deserve this in fact we deserve nothing but god gives abundantly to us by grace that we do not deserve but because he is our father he chooses by grace to love us and it is only by grace that we can enter in to his presence
Romans 3:24
and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
so in confidence under his grace and under the covering of the blood i can approach God and he will not view me as the emotional crippled person that life has made me but he will view me as his daughter whole and complete.
I can enter in to his glories presence in the full assurance of faith as a whole free person and when i am in his presence all the rubbish that has been inflicted on me by life and people just falls away it is just me and God my Father and I can climb in to his arms and the true meaning of a Fathers heart becomes magical and real

No comments: