Thursday, June 05, 2008

been a long time

hi folks
not sure if any one looks in to see where things are at.
I know that it has been an age since I posted sorry bout that.
It has been a year of deep sadness and perfect beauty.
how do the two mix you may well ask.
well this time last year I was in a state of deep emotional turmoil to come through that time was something I never thought possible. So have I reached the winning tape, well no but if I had I would be in glory with nothing other than worship and admiration for my creater Father God,
this last year has seen us as a family take the very painful step of moving out of community we are still very raw and heart broken but the dream carries on that is the beauty of it,
I have seen one of my spiritual mums go to be with the Lord.
and I had the huge honour and privildge of watching my beautiful granddaughter take her first breath in to this world she is six months old now and a real beauty
my health continues to be poor and my staminar low but I do what I can and so not condem myself if I do not make it .
one of the things of beauty is that Will has come home to live now most parents would think that a chore but he is a star he helps me when I am poorly he is there providing a stablity for saolme and alex that I some time am not able to do he has grown in to a real man of value and honour and I coult it an honour and a privaldge to ccall him my son
any way that should give you some insight as to where I am
by the way big thanks to val she found us the most beautiful house I owe her and so many of my dear friends in this church a debt of gratitude that I will never be able to repay
thank you my dear friends for seeing this year out with me
dee

No comments: