Friday, December 08, 2006

Zion has the power to rebuid

well the last couple of posts ahve been about my struggles so I thought that I should testify to Gods amzing grace and mercy.

The super glue that holds me together is forever strong. (my kingdom family)
After sunday evening meeting I knew that I had to let God just do whatever he needed to do inorder to break me and build me into the new ceaion person that I am.
On monday I finally found the energy/courage/desperation to let God in (with a little help from my friends that is)
But was not yet at teh point where I had the courage/confidence to say no matter how painful this is I am gonna let you heal me.
Wednesday night a dear close friends said are you ready???
Well I did not have to deal with teh fear of humilatin if I fell to bits as it was in the privacy of my home (I share with 20 other peeps)
so we found a quite corner (not as easy as it sounds)
I was not sure where God was going to take me too (sometimes you just know)
I just seem to open my mouth and the memories came tumbling out---- Along with the negative self evalutions and heatred/resentment and all the other rubbish that the devil ties us up with.
Then we brought it before God and prayed God in his mercy adn Love meet me and freed me. (please do not be sceptiacal it really happens and it is that easy)
Sometimes after freeing/deliverence you ahve to hang on in faith and trrust what has happened reallly has but this time I really knew that I had meet with God and something had shifted.
Thursday night I went to whitestone (one of our other community houses) It was the first time I had been with family adn worshipped since Gods healing and I really knew beyond all measure that I had meet with God and been freed. during the worship time I meet with God and MY spirit soared in to a place that I had never been before I walked hand in hand with the Father knowing that my family were there too.
Thank you father thank you zion for begining to rebuild me and taking me a damaged person and loving me

No comments: