Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I stopped

hi folks
A few posts back I was stressing about how I was not coping with how to safetly bring up my children I am sure that it is every parents worst fears
Any way I stopped stressing and guess what God stepped in
When I realised that i was stopping God from getting in by doing it all I stepped back with many struggles and handed my daughter over to her Father and guess what he meet her big style
She was baptised in the spirit and she is getting baptised in water in a couple of weeks So you wanna come see my beautiful daughter die get healed and raised again well it will be at coventry Jesus center on sunday 24 september at 6 pm
she wants to see God move in power and lives changed other than her own
he eldest brother who is so not in God is coming andf he is bring his lady and his other band mambers what a miracle thanks God
if you know wharer sarah pure or fealess are drag em along coz her heart aches to see you back in the fold
it is fantastic coz my daughter and I are lvoing each other in a new freedom and we talk now and we share our hearts it is wonderful
ah yeah and my youngest is off to high school tomorrrow
no more little uns as they keep reminding me
and as i keep telling em they will always be my babies

No comments: