Friday, September 01, 2006

summer over winds of autumn signal changes

well we have been living at promise all summer and I guess it is time to reflect
TIme has vanished and there is an air of sadness and excitment in my heart.
Things are very much changing as we embark on a closer walk as disciples
we will be at promise 5 nights a week as we gear up for life in christian community but there is still much preparaton to do. I know that there are areas in my life that I need to surrender. I guess that we have very much been through a honeymoon time over the summer becasue I knew that we could run home if the fire got too hot But I do not feel that I was over challenged during this summer but i am sure that there will be times when i feel the need to react
But I know that as we move through the winter months I am sure that folks will cross my flesh and I am sure that it will cause reactions in me but I know that it is about eternity i am building for the futre and nopt for today
I have longed and craved accountablity and it is begining o happen finaly
I my heart is craving transparency I do not any longer want to be hiding in the shadows any longer I have spent to much of my life hiding in the shadows of my sin and now it is time for Gods light to shine and to live a life that is open and accountable
and I know that my brethren will help me to acheive this
I want to see the kingdom shining out
yesterday I was at a friends house back in Mlavern I had recently added her name to our mailing list she was one of the folks I was not too sure how she was going to react to beging sent our magazine but I decided that if she did not want it she could let me know
any way she was sooooo grateful and was thrilled when i told her that she would get one every quater
so go on be brave go through your adress book you never know how they will rteact untill they receive one
building the kingdom is not about popularity it is about eternity

No comments: