Friday, July 14, 2006

so where or what??

I have been challenged of late about thinkning about my fellow bros and sisters and how i can build relationship.
Life is so very busy as so many will testify to and it is so easy to let a week/month /few months go by and realise that I ahve lost a close one due to the business of life.
so if yoiu are one of thsoe close ones that i ahve neglected or even not such a close one then i am sorry please forgive my blinkerd view of my own exisitance please feel free to entreat me in to looking at the wider world out side of the land of dee.
Any way my boss asked me to think of a question for brotherhood the other day. well I had jut finished reading James blog about an evening they had had at home building so I thought that i wopuld pick the brains and experinces of my fellow zion dwellers and see what they came up with.
there was a few that said thay find that finding time and space to pray together helps break down barriers that we put up one said he found that climbing a moutain helped
then tehre were a couple of lovely folks sugested absailing and jumping out of planes and such
not quite what was on my heart
for me i think that going somewhere away from the modern day life away from the phone and computer and mobile and going basic appeals to me
any way today i was at promise and we were clearing out the freezer it was amazing how much i got to know the person i was clearing out the freezer with and we talked more than we had in a while which was so good
so i realised that building does not ahve to be a special time set apart you can do it and be really blessed in a very simple way
saying that I am going to walk througha forest tomorrow with a dear friend we are climbing up in to the tree tops and do teh sky walk i can not wait
sp ahve a good weekend and remeber weather simple daily stuff or special times it is possible to build something beautiful

No comments: