Tuesday, July 25, 2006

out of love for those that matter

right I have gone black coz i care about your eyes
I have temporaily moved into promise house for the summer..... Am I challenged? to righty. is it good ??? flippin brill.
It si the little things that seem to make me think.
I have had my own home for over 20 years now and have been responsable for my own cooking and washing and cleaning.
Well on sunday evening i was pining my tag on my washing so that Jenny knew where it was coming back to not that it could be mistaken as I think that i am the only one that does pink ... well the way i do...
And i never realised how much washing I generated and it made me think well I have only worn that once or for a few houras ect so it can go back on the hanger etc it was a real challenge now i refuse to apologise if that sounds shallow..
then there is thinking I will just sit curled up with a book for 20 mins and then one of the toddlers starts screaming and you wanna say shut up but it is not your child so it is not your place. And the n the mum is not in teh place emotionally to deal so what do you do get along side the mum?? who is in a state or teh child that is in a state???
then yoiu ahve had 6 people moan at you child.
Life is fantastic I love it and already my heart is breaking coz of the thought of going home in september
so what is next????
who is gonna be brave enough to say Dee i need your car today so you ahve to change your plans bring it on let the cross cut deep
I am away for a few days now but will up date in a day or so

2 comments:

n0rma1 said...

Dee - just to let you know I've changed my blog title and address - it's now at www.man-with-the-mop.blogspot.com (Full explanation on the blog!)

dee-braveheart said...

ta bro just to say
see you reasons for it and understandie