Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Are you happy with who you are



Are you happy with who you are?

That was a question i was asked last night!

Was I happy That God created me a woman?

I guess it is all too easy to spend our lives scrrying around from one scheme to the next trying to prove our worthyness and value as woman fighting to prove that we can do life with out the need for a man. Screaming at the world becasue we want equality we do not want to be seen as needing to be under authority.

Many of us trying to be Men as asspose tot eh womaen That God in his infite wisdom made us.

I ahve to say I am very Happy to be A woman and not have to be held accountable as to weather i did a good job as far as shepherding and having spitual responsbality for others. I know that i fight and wriggle sometimes but i am glad to be a woman under a mans authority.

I realise that in it all the healing that has taken place It is like the last 30 odd years i have been emerging out of a dark tunnel like a butterfly comeing out of being a catapillar.

But i have found my place In a wonderful diverse Kingdom where no matter what teh blemish is I am loved and accepted and I can move in the healing grace of the king of glory and no one can ever take that away from me no matter what the futre may hold.

One thing that I realised is that I do not want to be single strange statement to make it is something that I ahve struggled with anc considered a life of singleness for God but realised that it would ahve not been a sacreifice it would ahve been a convience as i would have been hiding from the inner pain and turmil that was very real

I realised that I am clumsey and walk over peoples feelings but I see it as a posative that I am able to recognise that becasue i can work at rtying to be a little more sensative and supportive to those God has choosen to surround me with and that my needs are not paramount.

I Love the life that God has brought me into

dispite my last post I am very happy at being a mum yes regretful that I did not do it differently but hey who am I to rtegrett what God had ordained before the world was even created

So yes i can resoundingly say Thank You God for making me me

no I do not anylonger wish i was a butterfly I am happy being the woman God is shaping me into

3 comments:

dee-braveheart said...

thanks darren now tht I ahve stopped crying i can see to type
What you said has really encouraged me
I ahve to say that it is such a painful path both being a parent and being parented
blessings

n0rma1 said...

Good stuff, Dee - though I think I've got a headache from squinting at that pale pink font - blue! black! dark green! (It's the way forward for writing colours...)

dee-braveheart said...

sowry will change honest