Thursday, July 06, 2006

beauty


I have been realising of late just how much beauty there is in this world. we often are so busy that we refuse to allow ourselves time and space to enjoy the beauty of the great artist and musician.

Sunset often inspire me and when i saw how beautiful this was i felt that i had to share it's beauty with you.

tonight was a very different thursday night for me normally i would be at promise house with the rest of the household enjoying the beauty of friendship. Tonight I went to my sons school he was in a concert where he was playing a solo on the flute I was so proud of him becasue I ahve watched him pover the last 9 months work hard to bring music from flute i remeber in the early days as he struggled to remeber where his fingers should be going and tonight I watched as he moved swiftly over the keys and produced a beautful sound and he beamed and i beamed. I took a close friend with me he s a single guy that has not got children and never will as he has choosen to stay single so that he is free to build the church.,
any way he came and experince the joy of children pouring their selfs out for a few moments of recognition.
and then when i got home there were a few friends here waiting for me then we shared a meal together and i looked around the table and realised that I would give everything for every ione that was sat around my dining table tonight as i looked on this scene of beautful friendship becasue of the cross the birds were singing in the garden and I realised that i did not need fancy things this was more than sufficent and how blessed i was to be surrounded by precious family that share a common viosn and the most beautiful music that is possible to preduce what more does one need

No comments: