Thursday, June 29, 2006

healing grace on grace on grace

well it has been a day or so since i last posted
following the healing on sunday ofm my ankle Praise God he is faithful and just and he loves to shower his children with gifts of love and mercy.
life has been a bit manic. but God never ever ceases to surprise me.
God greatly blessed me with the provision of a new car Thankyou God.
and last night he blesed me again becasue it is my heart not to hold on to pocessioins and i ahve been looking at how i can afford to open up my insurance for others to drive the car and now i have found an insurance company that i can afford to do that with Thanks God. just got to go and get keys cut.
I got up early today to prepare for tonight we are having 25 hours of worship and i am faciliating 1 hour in the morning so i wanted to take some time and space out of the day to prepare and i knew that the only option was to get up early I think that God must have agreed coz he woke me up at ^ it now almost the time that i would normally get up and I have just finished Thanks God.
The enemy is a sly slimey beast and he trys to undermine the work that God does in his saints but we have the victory by the blood of our precious Jesus and there is nothing that he can do that God does not give him permission to do.
on wed I had planned this day with a precios mate that i do not get much time with and although we had a fantastic day it was cut short when i realised that I needed to go to the doc as i had picked up a infection on hte back of my hand But in Christ i am healed Thank you God for my continued healing
even when the symptoms are still there Still declare your healing that has been my experince becasue God meets us in out faith.
Wed was a bit of a sad day as well we took our beloved chincillias to their new home... in view of the fact that we are going to move into community we knew that was not the right enviroment for the chins so we knew that sometime over this year we would ahev to rehome them but God has meet us in grace at that place as well. They have gone to live at a friends house so it means we can still enjoy them and we know trhey will be so well cared for So thanks God for making the potential trauma so easy to overcome.
along with the chinchillas we ahve down sized our very large video collection And God is making this journey so worth while.
And ovewr the last week i ahve been addressing head on the issues of ocd and how i view me as a person and how i am so hooked on image and i am trusting God for healing and i am taking back the ground that the enemy thought he had on me BUT I have hte victory in jesus name sin and sickness are under my feet
any way time to go and be a mum

No comments: