Sunday, June 25, 2006

the weekend over !!!! and now what???

Hi it has been a couple of days coz i has been away again at promise ....... My weekend retreat...:)
so what has the weekend been filled wiv???
well power power and more power yeah.
On saturday we had an open air event in the centre of coventry it was well cool we were there decalring to the city that God reigns no matter what.
I was watching a lot of what was going on as i was not as mobile as normal coz i had a real painful ankle i have been suffering from tentonitis for over 3 months and it was really bad.
But i was watching my wonderful daughter and she was getting stuck in whaich i ahve not seen before she is really begining to grow she had her red cross tee shirt on and was proud to wear it.
she got involved with a song that was going on and some other stuff too. and then i saw her talking with another sister to a group of teen lads about jesus that was fantastic.
When we got back to promise we all chilled around the meal table for over an hour which is always cool we just sat and chatted adn listen to some of piers advebtures he had been away to sctland for a few day with some brothers it is always good to hear of other folks adventures.
then we sat around trying desperately to fuinish a jigsaw that had been on the go for over a week .
now this may sound totally borning but it was sheer beauty there is nothing more beautiful that a group of folks sharing their hearts and sharing vision and purpose there is all age groups from 11 to over 50 all sat around the table sharing hopes dreams visions and inspirations it is so beautiful if you doubt that come and see.
on sunday evening we had our meeting. I had been in quite severe pain for 3 days with my ankle
stuart and shaz prayed and goid healed it immediately and i went from hardly being able to cope with walking obn it to jumping and leaping and dancing for about 30 mins and then driving home that had been a real source of irritation. God is so good to us and often surprises me
I wrote in my last entry about the song that had been in my heart well it has not let up yet every time i get in the car i just have to keep playing it. it is such a love stry of jesus and his bride.
when stuart was praying earler jesus was wispering in my ear once again about singleness for him
celebacy is such a precious gift adn a real source of strngth and purity for the church for those that can embrace it.
I know that God is calling me to to this life but i so do not know if i can
what if i stuff up
what if i taint that level of purity
he is drawing me in as a lover draws one in to a level of intamacy that only you and your lover is able to share
but i am so scared becasue all my relationships ahev been failures
what i really want is a sucessful relationship
but i know that is not going to happen
i know that i must do but i do not know if i can I am not that old and i do not know if i can live the rest of my life single

No comments: