Monday, June 19, 2006

kalidiscope (spelt wrong i am sure)

perfection perfection I am realising that i expect from people a standard that is not mine to issue.
It is so easy to box people in and expect things from them that there are no in a position to deliver, And who am i in my inperfect state to expect anything.
There is only one person that walked this fallen sin ridden world that can demand perfect and not even he made that dmeand on us becasue he knew that we would never attain it.
He has put me in place where there are so many different people from so many different backgrounds and leveled us out In a life of equality and simplicty.
I for so long have battled with how i view people perceive me But i ahve not until recently thought about how i perceive other people and i relise that i am so judgemental and i put people in to boxes and i resrict tehm and with hold love and acceptance from them, who am I to do this for crying out loud if God woth held love and acceptance and grace and forgiveness from me what a flippin mess i would be in ( well a bigger mess than i am already)
funny coz my entry was going to be about somethign else completely
I guess that is the running word to me right now is to accept lest I with hold it from you (gulp)
discipleship discipleship discipleship let the cross go deeper in me let me die to self All i ask it to be living in you kingdom grace Lord.
THis weekend i realised that I can not hold back as far as moving in to style 3 community and I have asked my leadership to look as to weather i can move in this summer and i am waiting to hear.
Next week i am taking my beloved chincillas to their new home we are goi9ng to scale down life and live as close to style 3 in our own home even if my leadership ask me to wait till easter
the kindom is wotrth the pain of discipleship

No comments: