Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What !!! Why???? When!!!!


probably the three most asked questions in my head right now.
If I am honset I am bearly ably to cling on to the hem of the fathers robe.
everything seems shakey and uncertain.
I am driving my household mad.
work this one out coz I can not and I am experincing it so how can I expect any one else to understand.
Most of the time I can not hear the person that is sat next to me speaking yet loud noise is driving me insane.
My friends are getting fed up with me asking what they have said
one lovely brother said he could not cope with the fact that I am so quite, because I can not hear conversations so I am not responding
this morning he was so frustrated with having to repeat him self that he walked over placed his hand on my ears and prayed it was lovely.
But it also scares me coz my hearing has deteriated so much since folks started to pray .
Today I had to go to the post office and I could not hear what the counter staff were saying at the doctors I had to ask them to slow down and speak up it is horrible is this what my life is going to be like from here on
I so desperately want to hang on on there in faith but I am weak and My grip is failing me help me to hang in ther please God do not fail me now









I so want to see the faith seed grow and bear fruit and I know that it is only God and my faithful ness to trust that can cause that to happen




















And I so want to believe those words written I want them to work out and in my life
thanks for reading

No comments: