Wednesday, January 24, 2007

appreciating I think!!!!!





I guess there are times when we feel vunerable weak and small and need to cling to god but he feels to big to be able to hold on to not sure if that makes sense to any one but right now is one of those days


I am sure that we all have times where we wonder how will I cope if that changes
well I guess we would say that we would cling on to God with all the strength we have ! don't we???

or do we cling on to ourselves or to to someone that is close to us

or do we just shut those around out those that are prcious becasue we can not cope with the struggle?

many questions sorry not so many answers


so I will fight my need to close down I will trust and no matter I know that I can over come
And if my hearing does go then god can still use me bless me and still reach out to the poor through me

it is not my will that is the current agenda


THe cross was not a soft fluffy comfortable place then and it is not today



praise God for grace and diversity but much more than that praise him for the cross and for brotherhood and for church

3 comments:

Just teejay said...

You know what Dee,I can understand totaly when you say that God feels too big to hold on to.But if you look there in that corner you can see a thread from his garment that you can hold tight to...it's not to big,in fact it fits perfectly into your hand for now and it can help you along..Bit like the lady being healed just by touching the hem of jesus's robe because she had faith..her faith made her well.

; ) The TJ

dee-braveheart said...

yes tj That is about where I have got to with a little help from some dear friends
and God planted a precious seed in my heart over this week the seed of faith
something that is begining to germinate and will grow and florish into something quite beautiful

Flamie said...

Hi Dee good to see you the other day. Sorry it was so painfully short. I was aware there was so much that you could have continued to share and time was limited. May be God will bring another opportunity. Danny & Lucy move in this weekend so we will be nearly full and upside down again with a new baby and double the amount of kids in the house! Praise God for grace. Having to try & hang on to God for others (will write more in my blog when I get a minute!)