Tuesday, June 13, 2006

today is always new

Last night I meet with a few friends and the couple that spirtually cover me to talk and share our hearts it is such a wonderful chance to have a bit of a heart clear out.
And as ever i was challenged on issues that i did not expect to be some were painful, But I have to keep in propective my level of pain is nothing compared to what jesus went through on the cross and all the time he was thinking of me. So what i have to deal with in my life is nothing in comparision. Ultimately I know that in dealing with the issues that i know that i need tio will take me into a greater degree of freedom and healing.. bring it on.
We never know what the day has in store when we wake up sometimes that is not such a bad thing.
I spoke to my son he and his girlfriend are living in her car at the moment, this is so tough for me as a mum I know that i could say come and stay here but I also know that is not Gods word to me and I have to obey God because I beleive that this hardship is about them submitting to God and saying we can not do this with out the Father, and who am i to step in and divert Gods work, After all i have been praying for so long that God will break him and he will come to the point where pride is gone and he bows the knee I just desperately hope that the expense is not too high but there again i have asked God to do whatever it takes and so I have to sit back in the knowledge that Gods love for these two is more than i can ever imagine and that he is their Father and I have to trust trust trust and trust some more.
I have seen Gods provison for my family and I continue to see it on a day to day basis spometimes it is minute by minute so I can not and will not doubt Gods faithfulness to any of my children after all they are his children and they are only lent to me for a season and i have handed them back in to Gods care and I have to trust and trust and trust and when i think that i have reached the end of my self i have to trust some more becasue i can not do any thing else if i do it for them when do they become reliant on God?????

1 comment:

n0rma1 said...

Hi Dee. Glad to read your blog. Keep inspired.