Friday, March 09, 2007

it has been a while

I have not blogged in a while
adjusting to massive changes often leaves me in awe and clinging on to the robe of God.
But of late I have begun to realise how little I do hold on and realising my need to cling more on to the grace that flows from the Father and his perfect love.
I know how easy it is to hide even though I live with 17 other folks
and how often I fail and how often I find I need to box things off. And in trying to do the right thing I bypass my need to cling on tot he father.
I am realising that people do not alway fit in to catogorys as much as we want life to be a simple formula it is not, and it is in that place we have to fall on Gods grace and wisdom and lean not on our understanding.
so time to break out of boxes I guess
life is ever changing and now that God has done an amzing healing in my life I am off sick benifits and in need of a job so please God a job in the kingdom

just been reading through some of my past posts over the year and I ma so in awe of what God has brought me through and into over the last 9 months or so I really recommend you bloggers take time to look back at your blogs and see the picture that God is painting it is truely a master peice for each of us and as a body in Christ

1 comment:

Flamie said...

Bless you Dee
Yep God is faithful isn't he.
Good to catch up the other .... I think!
xxx